Note: I am not currently accepting clients to my individual coaching program. If you have any questions, please email: [email protected]
This program is for you if:
- You’re tired of going on and off diet after diet and feeling out of control around food.
- You’re ready to fully commit to a process that will put you in the driver’s seat and allow you to take charge of your eating habits and health.
- You want to eat in a way that fuels your body, tastes great, and doesn’t take up valuable brain space or cause you to miss out on life events.
- You’re ready to forever change the way you think about and treat food and your body.
Are You Ready To:
Stop relying on restrictive diets and using the scale to measure your worth.
Reject Diet Rules and Beliefs
Learn how to reject and tune out external rules and beliefs about how you must eat in order to be your best self.
Become the Expert of your body
Become the expert of your body that you’re meant to be, learning what it feels like to be hungry, full, and truly satisfied.
Feel good about what you eat
Show your body some love by learning what foods make you feel your best and fuel it regularly.
Ultimately, you’ll never have to rely on a diet or eating plan, because you’ll learn how to listen to your body and trust that you’re giving it what it needs to keep you living your best life.
How Intuitive Eating Coaching Works
When it comes to making life-long changes to your relationship with food, your body, and your health, you must be fully committed. As your dietitian and nutrition coach, I am fully committed to being your support and guide along the way. With my Empowered Eating Program you can expect:
- Weekly or biweekly sessions with check-in reviews
- Unlimited voice or text messaging access and feedback within 24 hours M-F for guidance and support when you need it.
You'll never be alone on this journey. Over 6 years ago I embarked on my own intuitive eating journey and left dieting in the dust. As a registered dietitian, I've worked with 100's of patients and clients over the years to improve their health and mindset around food.